I plan to have this blog serve multiple functions. Depending on the post, my writing will either update my friends and family (ie: Johanna Finehout) on what I am doing in my life, or I may use it as a personal log for interesting ideas/artistic expressions. Whichever the case may be, I hope you enjoy!
So a little update on Mandy:
- I moved to the east side of Washington State (there are no mountains here...this is very sad for me).
- I started a graduate program at Washington State University. Hopefully in 4 years I will have a PhD in Sociology. What do I plan to do with that? Be a professor at a university.
- I started teaching two sections of 101 Soc at WSU. I LOVE IT. (Mariah is posing as my student in this picture).
- I have a new apartment, which is very lovely. After having battle with the spiders, waiting 2 weeks to have internet installed, and dealing with sediment in the water (red water coming out of your faucets is very disturbing) it is perfect. Please come see it sometime.
- My relationship is now all the gossip within my extended family because I recently posted it on FB.
A couple more pictures just for fun. So my mom and dad, Mariah (sister), and Andy (boyfriend) were all able to help me move up to Washington. These are pictures of us on the road and on campus together.


(Dad, Andy, Mandy, Mariah, Mom)

That is all for now! Please leave comments. : )






Good job updating us all! Keep the posts coming =) It seriously helps to take a break from all the researching and proposal/grant-writing to just write something fun, so take advantage. Blogging can be cathartic that way.
ReplyDeleteLOVE IT! thanks for posting. i need to post more often too! i like your update very much. Keep up the GREAT work. And as for the spiders---eeekkkk!
ReplyDelete